Friday, October 12, 2012

Four Filmsthat Empowered Me And The Story Behind A Film I Am Writing!

My life when I have a big name among men and I am well known as a Screenwriter and a co- director and preacher of the Gospel will make a very good story in film. Lets have a glimpse at a few scenes of my life so far and set up the first fifteen minutes of my lifes story in film.

I was one day home from hospital as a new born baby and my older brother seeing all the attention being taken away from him asked my mother. Where did you get him?

My Mother answered. I got him at the hospital where he came out of mommy's belly.

My older brother answered quite quickly, Take him back I don't want him.

There were the words spoken by a child of 18 months of age where began to beat me senseless for 8 years until the Christian faith came and visited his life and he stopped being an out of control little monster that my mother was ashamed of.

So can you see that first five minutes of that story in a film of my life?

Skip to age fourteen and see me in a church where a man preached on the life of Abraham the Father of the Muslims though his son Ishmael, the father of the Jews through his son Isaac, and the father of the Christian faith from a descendant of his half human, half God born of a virgin, Jesus Christ

Abrahams claim to fame was it was said of him that he was a FRIEND of GOD

Well that sermon was very inspiring to a fourteen year old who spoke to Jesus back and forth in his head since he was 8 years of age, but didn't have a clue about hearing from his Father God, much less had ever considered a mortal man could ever have written on his tombstone Here lays a friend of God.

I went home to my bedroom and I prayed to Jesus and said, If that's one thing I want out of life to have it is that, I want people to know I am a personal friend of your Fathers.

Kids are simple things, so innocent so pure. Sometimes getting very close to God requires a lot of work and sometimes a lot of suffering. I had no idea what my request would require of me, I simply wanted the tombstone plaque and I wasn't messing around!! lol

Around the same time I heard my preacher preach a sermon that said that King David was said to be a Man after God's own heart. It was explained that God chose him out of hundreds of thousands of virile men, from a poor family and he was simply a shepherd who looked after sheep, but out of all the Jewish people at the time he was the one man who wanted his life to make God happy all the time.

So like the little faith filled boy I was I went home and prayed that I would one day have a heart like David that had no other interests then to make God happy with all I do. Little did I know that this would have me have to turn my back on EVERYTHING the world finds desirable in this life and have some of my most precious people in my life taken away from me since.

Then also we had this guy come and share his story of his life as a person before he met J esus in a faith encounter and began his journey into knowing God, and then he shared some stuff that he had learned and shared some stuff he knew of Jesus personally.

Well every Sunday night the preacher at our church was open to people sharing their stories of what God had dome in their life and was doing in their life and all I had ever heard was good stuff and happy sort of stuff. But this guy got up to a young innocent guy like me and told of a life addicted to heroin and boozing and a life of visiting prostitutes very often, and then living with a woman and all this very bad stuff that I had never heard in my life and never ever heard in a church. I found myself crying for some reason.

Then he shared how he came to believe Jesus and then went on to say some things Jesus had taught him, and then he went on to share some things he knew about Jesus that were not written in the Bible and it simply blew my mind how much more this guy knew of Jesus my own friend f or 6 years then me. I was entranced. I wish I had a recording of that, Gee I would love to share that with you, it was so profound.

Well I went home and said to Jesus.

Jesus I want to know you like this man knows you and to be able to speak about you like this man speaks of you. I want to know things about you that are not in any book and I want to be able to make people really want to know you more from sharing it.

And Jesus I am sick of all these happy Christian stories. I am sick of all the goody goody happy stories. I want a story that will be able to make people sit and take notice. Give me a bad story like this mans story and then give me a good ending and a friendship with you like he has now.

Well I am quite certain now if I knew what that prayer was really asking for God to do to me, or allow to happen to me, I would have never ever prayed it. But I prayed it.

Six months later I was molested on a beach by a child predator. And my whole faith and goody goody Christian life went to hell in a hand basket.

So now we are about fifteen minutes into the movie of my life, the next hour would cover 35 years of pain and suffering up till this age and the last fifteen minutes would cover my future when all my dreams and prayers have come true.

Today I am a friend of God and for no charge I bring messages to Christians from God via email, personal messages from God speaking to their life situations and their futures. Many people know the gifting of a clairvoyant and will spend say fifty dollars for an hour with one who hears from a spirit about their current life and their future, but few people who don't attend a church know that prophecy can be a Godly thing and a modern Godly prophet can do the same thing like I do with God being the author of the words.

I am God's friend and speak very often really encouraging words direct from Gods heart to a person that simply astounds them. FREE of charge.

And if you don't go to church all I ask you to do if you read this and go to my site, is that you tell me you don't go to church and ask some questions of God ( okay!!) and it's free!!

And I am a man like David now and only do things in my life that I know please God. I still fall and do things wrong, but my whole lifes purpose is to bring a real God to real people and show his real love and answers to a dying world.

And the fame and success are coming as my third film is being written now by my pen and this is the first one I will be sending to a producer and in the meantime I am getting little fame in churches and on the Internet.

Your dreams can come true.

Okay lets talk about a few films that had a real impact in my life.

A Beautiful mind:

As a person who has schizophrenia Russell Crowe brought this illness to the screen in an an Oscar nominated performance whose recent bad press in the USA probably cost him the brownie points with the voters. It is such and inspiring thing to be mentally ill to see a man come to grips with his illness and come out of the illness and come into healing and go on to win a Nobel peace prize. If you are mentally ill films like this one do you good even if you don't experience the same hallucinations or symptoms of the film. Russell Crowe in the Romper Stomper, The Insider, A Beautiful mind and Cinderella man has really impressed me and as a man of only one wife and two little children he really impresses me as a person and as a fine actor.

You might want to know that we have a charity that serves a hot meal of exceptional quality restaurant food to the homeless in Sydney. It feeds up to 400 addicted and broken men each night 365 nights a year and has been doing so out of two vans for six years. The businessman who started it has spent over two million dollars of his own money on the food and now operates two fine dining restaurants solely to raise money for the homel ess men he feeds. Russell did a charity concert with his band and addressed a function for this charity and his presence led to over $1.5 million dollars being raised. That's a lot of $5.00 meals one night of his time bought for the poor of my city.

Russell inspires me in film and in his life and I am happy he got angry and threw some telephone at some guy. The guy probably really annoyed him in some way. And even if the guy didn't spark Russells temper I think losing the money for his backers in Cinderella man certainly brought grief to Russells heart. The press love all the gossip and love to cover bad press and they sell magazines full of that stuff every single week about famous people. But we are all sinners and we all do bad things and even the best man of great Character can be made to get angry and lose his temper.

Jesus lost his temper once well he got angry with Gods own anger and tore up the Jewish temple and made a whip and beat guys over the back who se money was all over the floor and were refusing to leave the building. He did that to fulfil the prophecy over his life that said the Messiah would have a zeal for his Fathers house. He was angry because they were making money in church and profiting and selling things in a holy temple. Today modern super churches have bookstores in them and one mad guy with a professional digital camera on him and a whip could do the same thing as Jesus and I bet I could get headline news over there in the USA from Australia at out biggest and most popular music producing church here in my city. I would get an Oscar for that in a film. In my days when I was running out of patience with God waiting I seriously considered doing jail time to bringing this scripture to life again like Jesus did. Okay so tempers can bring us attention. Jesus got heaps of bad press for that and he did it in his first week in the professional ministry and in the last week lol He did it twice. He was a very naugh ty Jewish boy!! lol

I have watched films for twenty years and last year it was the last thing in the world that brought me any joy that was not a Christian sort of activity. Then Jesus said to me, I want you to stop going to the movies. I cried and cried as it was my one last treat each fortnight. I obeyed Jesus and for four months I did not go to the movies and in twenty years I have never gone more then six weeks without going to the movies.

Then one day I was walking up the main street of Sydney and Jesus said into my head, You can go and see Cinderella man tonight

Are you for real? I asked

Yeah, I want you to see it.

I went and enjoyed the movie and laughed and cried and had such a great time seeing a guy almost become a great fighter only to drop from fame due to injury and then through fate his old trainer comes and offers him a prize fight that he has no hope of winning being out of form and he not only wins but re-launches his career and goes onto become the world champion. (sorry I spoiled it there for some people)

Man I have been put away into a mental ward since then as I stopped my medication in faith that I was healed and I needed a true story like Cinderella man to inspire me just to do my month in a crazy place and get well again. Mental illness can really wreck your life at times!! lol

I owe Russell and these two aforementioned films. Both gave me hope, one for my illness, one to keep going even if the rise to fame looks like it will be impossible. Both were true stories and both give me the courage to write to you today!!

Oh and what a film Rocky was!!

Oh they say Stallone who wrote it, starred in it and directed it can't act to save his own life but what a film hey. They went on to make five movies. Here co mes this unknown actor, this unknown screenwriter, and unknown director with a low budget film against the heavyweights of Universal studious and all the big guns of Hollywood and all their best money, actors, writers and directors, and this one unknown beats the very best at their own game...Man.... People don't know Rocky was based on that writer/directors/actors own life story. He was the guy getting the shot at the world heavyweight title who went the distance in the film as a boxer, but as him self he went to the heavyweights of Hollywood and whipped them and knocked em out so hard that they came running with money and all they could do to keep the success going.

Stallone is my hero and his Rocky 1 and Rocky 2 have kept me going many many rounds as I have been knocked to the ground in life and my addictions and my struggle. And that Eye of the Tiger by Survivor song, is one of the best songs I have heard in my life its lyrics go. Don't lose your grip, on the dreams of your past; you must fight just to keep them alive.

I tell you if you see a film called The Dream Box in the next three years or so you can say you saw me dreaming of a film making the big screen today as I am eight pages into the script.

Wouldn't you rather know a hero before he was well known?

Jesus was only known by a few people really well before he became a superstar and came back from the dead and walked the earth after three days in the grave. But l ook what that hero did with his 12 close disciples. He made them all heroes in his story and left them to play out the Rocky 2 while he went back to heaven. He left a Holy Spirit on earth that people who submit to him can have come and speaks to them and with that power and that voice from Jesus in heaven those guys went on and started something that has over a billion adherents.

Yes and wasn't The Passion of the Christ a movie that once again took the Hollywood greats by total surprise. It cleaned up in the box office and it showed a side of Jesus life that wasn't often portrayed in film.

Poor old Mel Gibson is in the headlines for drinking and going off at the Jews. You have to admire a man who can pull off such great films as Braveheart as actor and director and producer and yet his drinking be so out of control that he makes a mess of things on the headlines around the world. You know Jesus loves that Mel Gibson. In a few years when Jesus starts to really have a good fight with good and evil down here, Mel is going to get a lot of good quality scripts to direct and produce through his production company.

Mark my words as a man that knows the future in part. Mel is going to do more then just one great film for Jesus on earth.

Oh there are so many films that I could list. We all need a good story. It's better to write your own story then to have others write it for you. Take some time and read some of my articles. I put a lot of my heart into them and they aren't crafted with many re-writes and editing. I do my very best to correct grammar and spelling and they come out of my fingers at about 25 words a minute the rate that I can type.

I preached a three hour sermon like that three weeks ago with no notes and no idea what I was going to say and I impressed myself with my wisdom LOL

You gotta laugh at life.

If you have had a bad life, make sure it has a happy ending! Even if your whole life has been sad and down and hurt, take the courage to put it down on paper. So many people would be blessed simply to know another person has suffered like them or worse then them.

That's essentially why good news doesn't sell news papers. When people read other peoples news they want to hear all the bad stuff. Hearing how bad others have got it makes us feel better inside and cheers us up and makes us feel that at least our life isn't that bad.

I still swear a little and do some bad things. But if you catch me on MSN one day and ask Jesus to speak through me, it will blow your mind what he says if he really does speak to you LOL

He's a great guy this Jesus. He gets a lot of bad press. And people who should no better that are supposed to know him and serve him could really set a much better example for t he world then they are at present.

I hope you were touched with my honesty

Please get in touch even if you want to tell me I am out of my mind LOL

Oh give me three months and I'll email you the first draft of The Dream Box screenplay, it will be a great read and your feedback might just help me make it better!

Matthew Payne witnessess on the street and preaches sometimes and runs an online prayer internet site where you can receive a written prayer at http://www.online-prayer.net Hope to see you there!


Author:: Matthew Robert Payne
Keywords:: The Passion of the Christ, A beautiful mind, Rocky, Cinderella man, Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson.
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment