Sunday, June 12, 2011

Corporate Reality TV Shows

Within six years or so silver screen is bombarded with the Reality Shows and it is like that every other Show that was coming up was a Reality Show. Now when these Reality Shows are finally dying: one much awaited Show would have been Corporate Reality TV. Am I the only one that would have been interested in this type of Show?

Though practically thinking it is clear that such a Show could never happen as no Company would ever reveal their vital and confidential information detailed to be aired on national TV like an open source for their competitors. Btu if it actually would happen then only it would be known t the masses that how ludicrous Corporate America really is.

Being in the management for a large international insurance Company, I have reached to the conclusion that the majority of companies out there operate in a very similar way to my Company. My current position of being a front-line manager asks for executing orders from the upper management who co nstantly holds meetings and conference calls and finally instructs us to spend more time with our people when they end the fourth conference call of the day.

For the current position that I am enjoying from eighteen months my conclusion about the conference calls is that they are of no value as they are not effective and I end up spending the majority of the call emailing my peers who are also venting to how useless the call is.

Actually many things in the Corporate are pretty humorous to a viewer from the outside. I would not have to think very hard to elaborate on any such instance: one new idea being pushed was to encourage diversity. I do not think this is a joke if it is handled properly, especially my Company that is 80% white people. We just passed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. My Company, who has never commemorate it before to the best of my familiarity, abruptly made it a requisite every office to have a contest on who could have the best MLK Day celebrat ion. What we were to supposed to do was to take pictures and submit them to upper management to pick the winner for the contest. The true side being that they would not reveal whom the winner was to anyone but the winning office, and they did not reveal the prize. These are the types of things I think would be extremely enjoyable to watch on TV. Whose dazzling idea was this whole thing? If it is that imperative, why wouldnt you publicly honor the winning office rather than keeping it a secret? My guess is that they really had no meaning of alternative a winner or offering a prize. I think they just said that to get people to do something for this public holiday now that diversity it the burning topic.

I can comprehend that how the butt-kissing chain would appear to an outsider, Well how does anything get done when all people do is kiss their supervisors butt? I am not and will not ever be a butt-kisser and this clearly has an affect on my career. Such kind of silly dyn amism exist at work place and it would be a real Entertainment for people to watch on their TV sets.

Find more information about Television Shows and Television Entertainment visit our website. We provide detailed article about this topic.


Author:: Jakob Culver
Keywords:: Corporate, Corperate, Reality, Tv, Show, realty Tv, Television, Company, Company Tv, Entertainment
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment