Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Millionaire Dream "Other Millionaire TV Shows" Chapter Four

The Millionaire Dream Good News Chapter Three ended with the following paragraph. The entire series is posted in progress on Jesus4You.ws and my other websites. I replied to this Michael Anthony statement.

Speaking of television, gentleman, Regis Philbin was doing a quiz show called 'Who wants To Be a Millionaire.' The contestants had to be pretty smart to win however. Not at all like 'The Millionaire' show million dollar recipients that you two had. Your millionaires only had to have problems.

Regis has come a long ways since he was on 'The Jack Benny Program', said John. That was in the same era as our show wasn't it Michael?

It sure was, John. By the way, Rascal, Jack asked me to wish you 'Well'. News travels instantaneously up here when 'Our Master' allows earthly guests to visit any of us. Unless, of course, there is some reason that the visitation requires confidentiality.

Well? I thought that maybe Jack Benny was too tight to get in, I laughed.

Oh, heavens no! John Beresford Tipton jumped to Jack Benny's defense. The ladies who wanted to put 'Benny On The Penny' are even here. The Master has had to tell them that He'd put Jack on a drifting extravaganza cloud if they didn't stop. Besides, when now the streets are paved with gold, the once good copper used in the pennies of Jack Benny's Earth time are rather a cheap insult to the rich comic that continues to entertain us that love to laugh.

Rochester is here too, Michael Anthony added. Nobody laughs anymore when the wise, black Rochester sashays in either. We stand in awe of his delightful wisdom, just as Jack Benny always truly did.

You might be surprised a little by who all are already here, Rascal. Maybe, not? John smiled. We've noticed that you are not afraid to embrace others that are often rejected by many of your earth time limited belief system's inhabitants.

We've heard you often quote your 'Contemporary English Version' translation,' Rascal, '(CEV) 1 John 4:18 A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows that we have not really learned to love'.

You guys learned from the 'King James Version', I said. For many of us, like myself, other excellent translations make the script ures easier to truly understand. Even the 'New World Translation' has some inspired revelations. It's only too bad that 'The Holy Spirit' is not capitalized and that some other important scriptures as so far afield, I suggested. Unfortunately, like so many other groups, the proponents of the 'NWT' started out very well as Charley Russell's Bible Students and then, when the times didn't conform with what the church that was spawned wanted to believe, they got screwy. By the way, may I ask, 'How is Dr. Walter Marten?

Oh, Walter is fine, Michael Anthony answered. Walter's first words upon arrival were to quote one of his favorite of the Apostle Paul's chapters from the 'New American Standard Bible' translation:

'(NASB) 1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to r emove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.' Walter Marten arrived here in heaven with great humility.

I have a tremendous respect for Walter Marten, said John. His 'Kingdom Of The Cults' classic book has saved and is saving many sincere believers from 'Shipwreck' yet today. So also is brother John Bunyan's 'Pilgrim's Progress' as it did both Michael Anthony and I in our early days before 'The Millionaire' TV series.

Because we knew that you would have questions to which you would like answers, Rascal, Michael has prepared a brief set of probable answers to some of those questions that we knew you would like to ask. Remember, these are not 'Predictions' nor really 'Propheci es,' although Our Lord's 'Spiritual Gifts,' the 'Word Of Knowledge,' and the 'Word Of Wisdom' continue to operate through Michael Anthony as they do through many others already here like Kenneth E. Hagen, who asked me to encourage you when word went out that you would be coming for a brief visit to Heaven, John said.

What an inspiring testimony of Our Lord's 'Awesome Power' to 'Heal' and 'Stand' Kenneth has been. Yes, and to persevere while impacting other great ministries like those of Kenneth Copeland, Charles Capps, Marilyn Hickey, Fred Price, Jesse Duplantis, your friend, Glen Johnson of Faith Center, and so many more who are still active in your own exciting Earth-time. I'm about talked out Michael. I'm getting thirsty and I've already talked more tonight than I did in our whole 'The Millionaire' television series in our own Earth-time.

You sure have, John. So, here are some most likely answers to a few of your unasked questions, Rascal. As always, God gives all of His children a choice as to if and how we may serve Him.

I felt led to interrupt Michael Anthony. And so, I did. Gentleman, my new old 'The Millionaire' television show friends, I want to thank each of you and Our Lord for allowing me to have this dream. I pray to Jehovah God, in the Name of Our Lord Jesus, that I will remember this dream when I awaken and put what is said tonight into a series of ezine articles which will be widely distributed via Our Lord's Internet to the benefit of His yet living children and future generations if 'The Lord' delays in His return. I also pray that I publ ish a book about this dream where in I give all of the glory to Jesus. Amen.

Amen, Michael and John chimed in unison. As Jesus said, '(KJV) Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.'

All right, Rascal, Michael Anthony was ready, without any notes. Here we go. I'll ask your most likely questions and then my answers will follow based upon what I know of you and the future new directions events possibilities that are in the 'Akashic Records, Books Of Lives.

(To be continued in 'The Millionaire Dream' Series Chapter Five)

Rascal Russ Miles is an Apostle. Called by The Lord, as was the Apostle Paul, Rascal is in the same apostolic calling order as was his brother, Paul the Apostle. Rascal is The Lord's playfully mischievous apostle. Rascal's calling includes the assignment to Shout from the rooftops the Lord's inspired messages vie ezine articles.

Under his pseudonym, Russ Miles, Rascal's credits include publishing the mystery novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO. Order toll free 1-800-AUTHORS or through Amazon.com

A Seasoned Real Estate NAR Broker, Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by Incurable Multiple Sclerosis. Now Cured, Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. Comments: Rascal.Miles@Gmail.com.

Via his personal Rascal's website, http://www.MilesBooks.com, Rascal's Blog, & his ezine articles themselves, Rascal maintains personal contact with those that e-mail him, and those whom he believes the God of this Universe has joined together with him as per Destiny's Plan Of Salvation For The Planet Earth.


Author:: Rascal Miles
Keywords:: The Millionaire Dream,Rascal,jack benny, michael anthony,Rochester,Charley Russell,Walter Marten,God
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment