Monday, May 21, 2012

What I Really Learned from TV

Thanks to the trend of current TV advertising I am now fully informed about the function, use and fulfilling qualities of .......panty liners. I know where they go, what they do, and exactly what the problems they can cause. And the ones they solve. I have an in-depth knowledge about the latest state-of-the-art develpments in this field.

I know about suer absorption, trapping liquids inside wafer-thin materials, shaping for comfort, and most of all, I now know that real freedom for a woman isn't a well-paid job, a fantastic guy toahng out with, or loads of money.

It's panty liners!!

Not just run ofthe mill panty liners either. They have to be shaped to fit, super-duper moisture absorbent, not need changing for A-G-E-S and totally invisible under the briefest of briefs.

I now know what today's woman is thinking about when she sits gazing into space with that faraway look, yes, I know the secret of her true desires. It's not MONEY and it's not ME N. It's PANTY LINERS. I know, because the advertisers have shown me with ever increasing frequency and in graphic colour and detail just what it is that's on every woman's mind.

And, I admit, prior to the current wave of panty liner adverts on TV, I was oblivious to this.

Silly me. I thought it was hair spray she really wanted. You know, the sort that separates each individual hair, the kind that gives superb hold and body, restores lost vitality ......

Stephen Kaye is the owner of www.kaymexdirect.co.uk.


Author:: Stephen Kaye
Keywords:: article submission, Articles, Writers, Writing, Publishing, Ezine, Email marketing, Email newsletter, Email
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment